§ 1 Preliminary remarks
1. You can use our website without providing any personal information.
2. We use technical and organizational security measures to ensure that your personal information is protected against loss, inaccuracies or unauthorized access by third parties. In particular, we make every effort to prevent any automatic read-out of our website and the databases by third parties. Only authorized persons have access to your personal data, and only to the extent necessary for the purpose mentioned above. Please note, however, that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. when communicating via e-mail) can be vulnerable. There is no means to completely protect date from unauthorized access by third parties.
- what data we collect from your visit to our website,
- how this data is used by us, and
- if and with whom we share this data.
§ 2 Responsible agency
The agency responsible for data collection, processing and use is TMF Capital GmbH, c/o Flick Gocke Schaumburg Rechtsanwälte Wirtschaftsprüfer Steuerberater Partnerschaft mbB, Unter den Linden 10, 10117 Berlin, Germany, phone: +49 160 2143453, email: email@example.com. The Legal Notice contains further information on our company.
§ 3 Principles of data protection
1. We treat all personal data that is transmitted to us in accordance with the applicable data protection laws. This means that we, in principle, do not share this data with third parties without your prior consent. However, it may be shared with third parties that perform contractual or technical services on our behalf.
2. We undertake not to collect, store, modify, block or delete personal data protected by the Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (Federal Data Protection Act – BDSG) or share this data with third parties in any way, for any other purpose other than the lawful performance of tasks. This obligation to maintain data privacy continues until the deletion of the respective personal data. In addition, our employees are obligated to observe privacy and to comply with all relevant privacy and data protection regulations.
3. Our technical infrastructure ensures reliable protection against access to and modification of data by unauthorized third parties (data security and integrity). In doing so we assure that the basic requirements of the data protection regulations of German and EU law are adhered to by us and all of our cooperation partners and service providers, even if the data is processed and/or stored outside of Germany. As far as possible and appropriate, we will obligate third parties to abide by applicable data protection regulation.
- “Personal data” is the data of a person which personally identifies them, e.g. the name, address, e-mail address or telephone number or other non-public information.
- “Anonymous data” is data that is not related to personal information; individuals cannot be identified by anonymous data.
§ 4 Type and scope of the collected, stored and processed data
1. We may use various types of data to operate this website and to provide our services. This data is partly explicitly provided by the respective user, partly required for the use of this website and partly collected through the mere use of this website and its services.
2. If you send us e-mail messages or other communications, we will store these communications to process your request, respond to questions, and improve the quality of our website and our products and services.
3. Any communication via our website occurs via an encrypted internet connection (SSL). Any data storage occurs on internet-connected servers in Germany.
§ 5 Data collected directly in connection with the use of the website
1. Server log files
When accessing this website, certain data is automatically stored in server log files and, if necessary, processed. Your browser automatically transmits this data to the server where our content is hosted. This data includes:
- date and time of request (server request),
- the access method / function desired by the requesting computer,
- host name of the accessing computer,
- certain inputs transmitted by the requesting computer (e.g. file name),
- your operating system,
- your browser type including the version number, and
- the URL from which the file was requested / requested (referrer URL).
This data is collected anonymously. Therefore, the data cannot be assigned to specific persons and does not allow any conclusions to be drawn about specific persons. In particular, the IP addresses of the requesting computers are not stored. This data is not connected to data of any other sources that lead to the generation of personal data. We reserve the right to check data if we become aware of specific indications for illegal use.
If you visit our website, “cookies” may be placed on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored by your browser on your computer. Cookies do not harm your computer and do not contain viruses. They serve to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and secure.
Most of the cookies we use are “session cookies”, i.e. they are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your device until you delete them. These cookies allow us to recognize your browser the next time you visit.
§ 6 Your rights to information, revocation, cancellation and blocking
1. Your rights include:
- You have the right to inquire about the personal data collected about you at any time and free of charge.
- At any time and free of charge, you have the right to information about the stored personal data, its origin and any recipients and the purpose of the data processing as well as a right to correction, blocking or deletion of this data.
- You have the right to revoke your consent to the future use of your personal data at any time free of charge.
- No reasons have to be given for the exercise of the abovementioned rights.
2. You may exercise your rights by contacting us by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by mail (TMF Capital GmbH, c/o Flick Gocke Schaumburg Rechtsanwälte Wirtschaftsprüfer Steuerberater Partnerschaft mbB, Unter den Linden 10, 10117 Berlin, Germany).
3. In order to comply with statutory retention obligations, we are entitled to continue to store data otherwise required for deletion for the duration and to the extent necessary to comply with any legal obligations.